information that you provide when you use this website.
What Information Do We Collect?
In running and maintaining our website, we may collect and
process the following data about you
- Information about your use of our site including details of
your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you
register for information.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by
What We Do With This Information
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our services
- We may periodically send promotional email about services or
information which we think you may find interesting using the email
address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact
you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email,
phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according
to your interests
Disclosing Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any other
are legally required to be law.
Third Party Links
On occasion we include links to third parties on this
website. Where we provide a link it does not mean that we endorse
or approve that site's policy towards visitor privacy. You should
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the
right to access any information that we hold relating to you. An
administrative fee of £10.00 will be payable. If you would like a
copy of the information held on you please contact us.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter